a brony called me unattractive
because i have hair on my legs
Self absorbed Bitch.
remember kids, if you think you’re attractive and you don’t hate yourself or your body than you’re self absorbed! society is only happy when you’re miserable, ugh. you work it girl!
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
Glee (not anymore anyway), SHERLOCK, Bones, American Idol, Friends, Supernatural, SNL.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
Lady Gaga, Robin Thicke, The Dream, Florida Georgia Line, Weezy, Iggy Azalea, Azealia Banks, Will.I.Am. Pharrell, Chris Brown, Glitter-era Mariah, Hunter Hayes, Skrillex.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
All the aforementioned+ Clint Eastwood, Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Secrest, Kendall/Kylie (I’m here for the original 3).
4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
Scrapbooking. Shit is annoying.
5. A habit you find disgusting.
People not washing their sheets.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
Having to read novels/literature.
7. Your favorite household chore.
Cleaning the kitchen/washing dishes.
8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
Any CoD game, any Halo game, any Legend of Zelda game, Final Fantasy.
9. PC or MAC?
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
Baseball. Shit is sooooo boring.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
Football, kickboxing, or hockey. They’re violent.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
Grey’s Anatomy, Charmed, xfactor, 16 and Pregnant, Catfish, Bad Girls Club.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
Beyoncé, Paramore, Charli XCX, LIGHTS, ADTR, Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj, Lady Antebellum.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
Idk if this counts but BDSM as a lifestyle.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
Same as above.
16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
Going to sporting events (which is ironic being as I won most spirited).
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
LAUNDRY. I HATE IT.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
Mortal Kombat (even that really shitty period), Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Digimon.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
20. Free rant on whatever you want.
Nash Grier makes me want to set him on fire.
there are two types of people who hear rape jokes: rape victims and rapists. rape victims who hear the jokes are being told that what happened to them is funny to everyone else and that anyone who laughs at or tells those jokes is someone they can’t really trust any more. rapists who hear (or tell) the jokes are being told that everyone thinks what they’re doing is funny and so ordinary you can joke about it instead of being one of the most horrible and traumatic violent crimes possible and if the thought of making a rapist feel accepted doesnt make you sick you should probably reevaluate some key life decisions. and the other thing is that i have never heard a legitimately funny rape joke that doesnt just rely on the shock value of the word “rape” to get giggles out of people, so really anyone who makes rape jokes is saying “i care more about making shitty jokes than i do about making sure rape victims feel safe”. same goes for people who use “rape” as a synonym for “wrecked” or “owned” in everyday conversation, it normalizes it and makes rape victims feel unsafe and rapists feel accepted and it’s not that difficult at all to replace it in your vocabulary
on some real shit, I will probably bawl my eyes out during the concert. I have to mentally prepare myself for the post-concert depression.
the top always has to text the bottom first
I SEE BEYONCÉ IN A WEEK.